Friday, May 16, 2008

This week we presented our science project on plants at the Science Fair. We planted seeds in different materials - bark, rubberbits, sand, soil, coffee and rocks.
Here are some of the results of our science experiment written by the royal scientists. Observations are direct quotes from the scientists.

Jesse - "I noticed that all three seeds were growing in the sand. There is a lot of roots in the sand. I think sand is a good place for seeds."

Joey - "I noticed the seed did not grow in the cup of coffee because coffee smells bad."

Emma - "I noticed the seed is growing. It is growing so big it is tipping over the cup!"

Chloe - "I noticed one seed was growing in the rocks. I can see some roots."

Armoni - "I noticed two plants are growing and they are tall. Both are not tall and the roots are growing. I see the roots growing in the pot! Wow!